Up to now, a popular interest in Palmistry still persists as many people believe that their fortune is on their own hands for better or worse.
How To Read Palms For Beginners
It is hard to deny the fact that palmistry is so addictive that more and more people thirst for advice on how to read palms. The following is some practical guidance for beginners who are on a Palm Reading quest
- Understand the concept of Palmistry
Before doing something, we need to understand its major purposes, right? Palmistry’s aim is to discern and evaluate people’s character traits and fortune by studying the palm lines on their hands. There are four major lines which are life line, head line, heart line, and fate line. However, it is worth pointing out that not everybody has fate line.
– Life line represents people’s vitality, longevity or their life-span. It answers some questions like how long will you live? How healthy will you be when getting old?
– Head line alludes to people’s intelligence and consciousness. The ways people approach the life along with their attitude and belief will be revealed by this line.
– Heart line reflects people’s emotion and feeling regarding love. How smooth-sailing will your love be? How happily will you live in the rest of your life? Can you find your life mate or a true half? Get all the love questions answered via the heart line.
- Choose left hand or right hand
There exist some sayings about the significance of the left hand and the right hand which you can take as reference when needed.
The past is shown in the left hand; the future is shown in the right hand.
The left hand is read for left-handed people; the right hand is read for right-handed people.
The left hand is read for woman; the right hand is read for man.
The left hand is the one you are born with; the right hand is what you have made of it.